Rome Shared Transfer from/to Fiumicino Airport
Airport-Shuttle service is a rental car and chauffeur specialized in the door-to-door transport of passengers between the airports to the addresses in Rome. The easiest and most economical way, up to group of 8 passengers, to move door-to-door from the airport to the centre of Rome. Please check our rates starting from only 11euro p/p
- Duration transfer 60/90 minutes.
- Transfers are available every day from and to Fiumicino airport only
- Executive airport transfers with a maximum 3 stops
- The transport is share with other customers (maximum 16 person) ensuring you'll receive personalized attention
- Having passed trough customs and the baggage claim area, passengers will be welcomed by our hostess our by one of drivers with your name visibly posted on a large placard.
- Transportation will be made with a VAN/BUS max 19 passengers and it is furnished by licensed insured professional drivers and vehicles only, who are qualified to perform public transportation services all over Europe
- Our service is a door to door service either from your hotel or from your private residence
Rome Fiumicino Airport
Rome Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport (Italian: Aeroporto Leonardo da Vinci di Fiumicino) (IATA: FCO, ICAO: LIRF), also commonly known as Fiumicino Airport, is Italy's largest airport and the first international air gateway of the country, with 35,226,351 passengers served in 2008, located in Fiumicino, 35 km from Rome's historic city centre. It was the world's 21st busiest airport by passenger traffic in 2009, and the sole hub for Alitalia.
||€ 14,50 p/p
||€ 12,00 p/p
||€ 11,00 p/p
||€ 11,00 p/p
*Price are intended per people
How to book your Shared Fiumicino airport transfer
- Reserve your airport transfer with our online reservation form. Upon receipt of your request you will receive a booking confirmation by email
- Instant booking with credit card on secure channels
- No charge on your credit card: your credit card details are needed in order to guarantee the reservation and no charges will be made. Credit card information are sent directly via Secure Server, ensuring these details are protected
- You will pay your transfer fee at your arrival/departure: shuttle service will be done only with cash payment. Credit card payment is accepted only in case of prepayment. All not cash payments are subject to a 5% administrative surcharge
- You are not confirmed until you receive our e-mail confirmation
- To guarantee our quality on-time service, please be ready at least 10 minutes before scheduled pick-up time
Cancellation of your shuttle airport transfer reservation is free up to 48 hours prior to the hour of the service booked. 100% of the rate will be due in case of NO SHOW or late cancellation
- Times transfers are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 big suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. No extra luggage accepted without authorization in advance
- Maximum waiting time before departure from and to Rome is 30 minute after your scheduled pick up time
- Our rates for Airport "Meet & Greet service" includes a 60 minute waiting time after the flight has officially landed and parking fees. After this waiting time passengers must wait for the next available shuttle
- Leaving the meeting point without advising by calling our office numbers will be considered a NO SHOW and will be charged in full
- Pick up time for return transfer from Rome to the Fiumicino Airport should be set 3h30 prior the departure flight time
- On SHUTTLE/SHARED service you can divide the cost of it ONLY with people within your party and not with the people you might already find in the shuttle
All rates are quoted in EURO considering per person. Payment in Dollars, Euro, traveller cheque or credit card. Shuttle service will be done only with cash payment. (or prepayment with credit card) All not cash payment are subject to a 5% administrative surcharge. Rates are all inclusive taxes, tolls, fuel and parking fees. Service cancellations 100% of the fare in case of NO SHOW or cancellation 48 hours prior to the hour of the service
Do you want our Limousine services?
Please contact us using our on line Request Form
Our limousine fleet
We know just how important your safety and comfort are while vacationing and conducting business abroad.
Colosseum Travel Limousine Service is an N.C.C. Tour Company based in Rome. P.I. 08384931005
All guide services and ticket reservations for Colosseum Travel Limousine service are operated by
Papinga Srl (official Travel Agent and Tour Operator)
Licence of Rome n.7197 of 27th November 2006 P.I. 08304881009.
Papinga Srl Travel Via delle Fornaci 38/A 00165 Rome Italy